So today I embarked on 2 new challenges. Firstly I committed to doing 100 Happy Days which involves taking a photo of something that makes you happy every day for 100 days. Sounds easy right?
71% of people try and fail this challenge, quoting lack of time as their reason for not completing it. When I read that, I was so so sad. To think that we don’t even have enough time in our lives to think of ONE THING each day that makes us happy. Makes me think that there must be a lot of unhappy people in the world…… Hence my decision to try the challenge.
I have a feeling that I know what will happen to those who succeed and manage to take 100 photos of their 100 Happy Days – WE WILL BE HAPPY! Funny that!
If you want to give it a try, check out more info here….
100 Happy Days
The second challenge I undertook today was to turn up at an event with over 500 people there, not knowing a SINGLE PERSON. I did it, and it felt GREAT, and I learned so much that has already catapulted me to the next level in my business, and in my life.
So here are my thoughts on what I’ve learned about happiness along the way……
- DO NOT let the haters, the bullies, the gossips and the negative people stop you from chasing your dreams and being who you are.
- We often look for someone else to make us happy. Only YOU can make YOU happy!
- The only way to find true happiness is to be true to yourself and what you want in life…..
- True joy & happiness come from within. It comes from who we are inside and how we are choosing to show up in life, rather than what, or how much we have.
- It’s so much easier to be happy if we are chasing what we truly believe in, what truly makes our heart and soul soar…… our dreams
So what are you doing to find happiness in your life today……?