sounds a little strange the first time you hear it. We are surrounded by successful people advising us that we can do anything if we just put our minds to it, work hard, think BIG, and GO FOR IT!
I am not denying that the first part is true (we can do anything), for I am a big believer in living your dream life and not staying in mediocre land. I have always been a proponent of personal development and becoming the best version of yourself that you can be.
the problem today is that most of us live in a permanent state of OVERWHELM. Our brains are simply so overwhelmed by the thousands of different choices we have available to us that they simply shut down, proceed to auto-pilot and continue on the path that society & our up-bringing had mapped out for us.
This, more often than not, results in feeling like we are missing something. Not feeling fulfilled and definitely NOT the happiest version of ourselves.
That’s where GOING SMALL comes in.
Here are 5 reasons you should give it a try today……!
- It will stop your brain being in a state of overwhelm (i.e. paralysed and not doing much at all).
- It will increase your sense of achievement because you will actually get MORE done!
- It will increase your happiness levels. Because you are starting to move towards the life you WANT, rather than the rat-race treadmill you have been on, up until now.
- It will help you stay FOCUSSED and not get distracted, again helping you achieve MORE.
- It will free up more space in your brain & time in your day, for things you love to do!
Does this sound like something you’d like to hear more about?
Stay tuned for future blog posts about HOW to actually start implementing this concept in your life – I PROMISE you will LOVE it, because it makes things simple & easy!
You might also like to check out my blog post about happiness & 5 things I have learned along the way.