Discretion as protection is a new concept I came across recently – and one that can be quite difficult for Highly Sensitive Extroverts!
As Extroverts we tend to share A LOT of ourselves with the world…. but have you ever found yourself thinking “Oh dear I wish I hadn’t shared THAT much…..!!”?
This can result in feeling embarrassed, exposed & vulnerable.
In today’s livestream video, I talk about:
- WHY we do this
- how sharing ourselves IS a positive that endears us to others
- it is a sign of a certain kind of fearlessness & self-acceptance
- BUT can often times lead to being hurt if we open up to the wrong people….
- what we can do INSTEAD to protect ourselves
- HOW discretion fits with the concept of still remaining 100% authentic and true to yourself…
Click here to watch directly in YouTube
or click to watch below: